The Elders say that our “tool bundles” are breaking new ground in Indigenous Evaluations. Since 2001, we have been offering our one-of-a-kind services to the world. We have managed nine longitudinal evaluations, each about 3-years long and inclusive of 150 – 300 program participants and have kept our clients in the loop the entire time. We have worked with First Nations, government departments, and independent programs and organizations. We look forward to working with you. Learn more about program and management consulting and what we can offer in our bundles here.
The Benefits of Hiring Johnston Research for Contract Work
What You Will Learn
- The gaps and challenges in your organization’s current evaluation practice.
- An understanding of the issues surrounding the reconciliation between western and Indigenous evaluation practice.
- How to utilize templates to develop draft tools and sketch-out a comprehensive evaluation plan.
Who Has Hired us in the Past
- Indigenous non-government organizations (in every province and Yukon).
- First Nations.
- Métis organizations.
- Inuit governments (in Nunavut and Kativik).
- Canada government departments.
- Ontario government departments.
- Non-government organizations (who work with Indigenous peoples).
We want to thank you for taking your time to participate on the Ways Tried and True Working Group meetings, and contributing to the development of the WTT Framework and identifying Ways Tried and True for sharing through the Best Practices Portal.Nina JethaManager, Canadian Best Practices Initiative
Despite tight timelines, JRI conducted a survey, analyzed the data and wrote a report that is highly regarded by our nursing colleagues as providing invaluable information in a succinct, clear, easy to read manner.Fjola Hart WasekeesikawExecutive Director, Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada
Anishnawbe Health Toronto would hire Johnston Research Inc. again for Board of Directors consultations and strategic planning.Joe HesterExecutive Director, Anishnawbe Health Toronto
From the beginning of the contract, I was impressed with the thoroughness and attention to detail, as shown in the care with which JRI put together their breadth of knowledge and sensitivity to the topic.Senior Program Advisor, First Nations and Inuit Health Branch, Health Canada
Our timelines for this project were rather short (2 months); however Johnston Research Inc. undertook two northern site visits, a series of telephone interviews, and produced a final report on-time.Manager, Human Resources and Skills Development Canada